Fun idea! 10/10 will play this again <3
Swift, Kolourfull, Karate Action!
Karate Kolour is a fast paced arcade game where you take the role of a super cool karate master. You will have to adjust your posture in order to defeat all the incoming enemies. How will you know which one you'll need? Just look at the colours.
- Fight off ninjas, beasts, and even the supernatural!
- Lightning Fast Karate Moves!
- Colorful 8bit graphics!
- Cool upbeat music!
How to play
On the bottom on the screen there are 4 buttons, pressing anyone will change your stance, these are color coded:
- Red button to fight of ninjas
- Blue button to deflect ranged weapons
- Green button to stop beasts
- Yellow button to dispell Fireballs/Ghosts
This game was created during the "Summer Lab 2022" at the educational institute Image Campus.
"Labs" are workshops where students from the different careers and courses offered by the institute, guided and assisted by professors, work together towards a shared goal: developing simple but complete video games within a short period of time.
- Diego Moros - Programmer
- Bruno Bevilacqua - Artist
- Tomas Chavez - Artist
- Joaquin Otero - SFX/Music
- Paula Miranda - SFX/Music
- Julian Silguero - SFX/Music
- Francisco Imperioso - Game Designer/Programmer
Special thanks to:
- Sergio Baretto
- Hernan Fernandez
- German Nobile
- Eugenio Taboada
- Lautaro Maciel
- and all Image Campus Staff!
If you prefer to play the Windows version...
- Download it from the link below
- Extract zip contents
- Execute Karate Kolour.exe